Test-Pushchino LLC is largest privately owned independent test laboratory in Russia. Our history started in 1st of June 1994 – the day of official opening of food testing laboratory, established within TACIS project. Nowadays we perform testing of various food, feed, petfood, raw materials, water, biomaterials for safety and composition.
Our clients are agricultural producers and trading companies, including Global companies working in Russian market: Mars, Royal Canin, Danone, Cargill, Barry Callebaut, Barilla, Ferrero, MSD Animal Health, Aviagen, Lohmann, DSM, etc.
Our other activities are:
• Applied Research (development of Immunoaffinity columns and test kits for EIA of mycotoxins)
• Development and sharing of analytical techniques.
• Training & Consulting on Lab organization and methods of analysis
• Production of Check Samples
Our experience is:
• Raw materials
• Feed (incl. petfood)
• Livestock Sera (poultry/swine/cattle) + PM samples
• Environmental samples (water&soil)
Our Strenghts are:
• Confidentiality, Independence, Unbiasedness
• Complete analysis for variety of analytes in a reasonable time
• Wide spectrum of analyzed matrices
• Flexibility – Choice of analytical techniques acc. to client’s needs
• Participation in International Lab Proficiency testing programs (FAPAS, FEPAS, BIPEA, GD PTS)
• Accreditation acc. to GOST ISO/IEC 17025 by Russian Federal Accreditation Service (member of ILAC)
• Continuous improvement